Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The rest of the weekend

Friday me, Luke and Cole went with my mom to Foley to see my brother and his family. We went to the Tommy Outlet and ate at the Shrimp Basket. We got to my brothers around lunch and stayed about 3 hours before coming home. Mom took them their presents. Mike got clothes, Brandy got a Bible and some picture frames with jewelry box. She gave the 5 grandkids $. It was also Beck and Cody's birthday.

Baxter had a puppy he had raised from when she was a few days old. She was badly hurt and he nursed her back to health. He got up with her every few hours for the first little while. Luke fell in love with the puppy. He held her the whole time we were there. I will have to post pics when I am at home.

Cole had plenty of people to play with him and to keep his attention. He was fussy though with his ear infections, poor thing.

No comments: