Monday, October 20, 2008

Luke's Shirt we made


The big spider is out of his hand print! I put paint on his finger and we wrote his name.

The little spider is made from a glob that he decided to "add" to the shirt while I was out of the room. I had to turn it into a spider after I finished being mad b/c he did that to the shirt, haha!

I want to do one with Cole but I think I am going to do a ghost with his foot print instead since he will close his hands up or put them in his mouth before I get the paint off. Although, he loves to eat his feet too!! We will see if I decide to try paint with a 5 month old!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

im here because of few cents for you. just dropping by.

Anonymous said...

im here because of few cents for you. just dropping by.

Anonymous said...

haha.

Anonymous said...

sure, why not!

Anonymous said...

wow, very special, i like it.

Anonymous said...

well its nice to know that you have great hits here.