Sunday, October 12, 2008

God is good and works things out once you commit to Him!

This morning while I was handing out an announcement about the Fall Festival at church I found out from my husband that our football game had been changed to Thursday Oct 30th - the SAME day as the Festival I am in charge of!!

I was so torn and told Russell that I would have to miss the game, I could not commit to something at God's church and then choose football over it. Nor could I make Luke miss the Festival even IF he would agree to miss the game.

Well, when I got home from lunch at mom's there was a message on my answering machine from our preacher. He had agreed to change the Festival to Tuesday!

Once I committed to God, He worked things out for me!!!

Sometimes, I want to be in control when God always is and once I accept that God works it all out.

No comments: