Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Back to work Tuesday

UHHH! It's my "back to work" day. I am so thankfult for the days I am home with my kids. I wish I could be there everyday with them.

Luke is with my dad today, and Cole is with Aunt Sissy (a/k/a Melissa Harvell). Deborah had to take her daughter for a check up after her surgery today.

I have a little busy day at work ahead of me but nithing too major.

I am hoping to get Halloween pics took after work today but we will see. Cole has been fussy with his ears, so, it all depends on his mood. And course, if Luke has had a nap and is ill or not. I am hoping to get Clifford in the pic since they are firemen he can be our "dalmation." Wish my luck with a 4 year old, 5 month old, and a puppy!! HA! Better yet, PRAY!

Hope yall have a good day!

No comments: