Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Preparing for the big day!

Well I have had a busy week. Monday was uneventful until the afternoon and I had to take Luke to the Dr. He has double ear infection, sinus infection and the Dr thought possible pink eye. He does not have pink eye though, thank the Lord!!!

Tuesday Luke was feeling better so we took Cole for his check up and his shots. His ears were clear, Thank God!! The antibiotics has given him a bad yeast infection. He got two shots and one oral vacine. Was a long day!!! Took almost 2 hours at the Dr!! UH!!!

Today we have been getting ready for tomorrow. Russell cleaned the yard and I cleaned the inside. He will shampoo that carpet tonight. I have baked my cornbread and saute'd my onions and celery and cooked my eggs to make the dressing. I am washing clothes. Cole has been fussy and had fever from the shots.

My boss has been put in the hospital for IV antibiotics. He has been having problems with his foot for a while. They did an MRI this week and he had an infection al the way to and in the bone. He is a diabetic. He will be in the hospital about a week and then on the IV meds for about 6 more weeks at home. Pray for him and his foot!

That's all for now. I need to cook supper.

No comments: