Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Birthday

I had a great day!!! Russell had a meeting that day and could go in to work a little later, so, he was there when I got up. Luke and Cole were up so I got my present that morning. I got an AeroGarden. You can check it out at www.aerogarden.com I have been wanting one for a while. It allows you to grow herbs and peppers and lettuce and other items on your counter top. I also got Reeses Whipps - the only chocolate I will eat pretty much.

I got lots of calls and well wishes online that day. And cards in the mail.

Mom cooked supper for me, red beans and rice made HER way. I request this every year. She also made me a WONDERFUL Red Velvet Cake. I am still eating it each day for breakfast! I got money from mom and dad.

Mrs. Helen and Mr. Ben came over when we got home. I got money from them too.

I LOVE money! HA!

I am going to get my windows tinted with my money. There is a man in Grove Hill that has been doing it for years. He is going to tint them this weekend. I am ready for the sun to stay out of my kids eyes in the back seat. Those sun shades are not working for the backseat in the car.

It was a GREAT day!!! I don't fill any older now that I did on Monday!

No comments: