Friday, April 30, 2010

Behind already

I just cannot get going good this morning. Today being the last day of the month, I must get my ThirtyOne shows submitted. Since they are having computer problems, I have to stay on hold with them when I want to submit a show. I LOVE 31 but I had computer problems! Thank goodness this is only the first time in over a year of my selling to do this. Today is just not a day I need to deal with problems. I am on hold as I am typing-last call it was almost 20 minutes. Yesterday after almost an hour I got cut off. BREATH Jennifer BREATH! I love the commission, so, will be happy when my check arrives!

Ok, going to brush my teeth and put on make up while I wait for the six callers ahead of me to get their problems worked out!

Be back on later!

No comments: