Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Prayer Chain for Ella Norris

I have a huge request to ask each of you. As most of you know I have been praying for a little girl named Ella Norris. Russell went to high school with her mother. On November 11th, 2008 ( I think that date is correct) Ella was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor. At the time she was 16 months old and diagnosed with failure to thrive as well. She's a tiny thing, but as cute as a button. She has a website at www.caringbridge.org her website name is ellanorris. Please check for her story, updates, and photos. Anyway, I am telling you all of this to say that Ella's family is having a benefit singing on Friday Feb. 20th and her MRI to check the tumor is scheduled for Feb. 25th.Tamara wants the days between the singing and MRI to be filled with prayers to our Lord for Ella's healing. We need to cover the MRI techs, the doctors, Ella,the family and this tumor in prayer. I know that God hears our prayers and He tells us to pray without ceasing! They are trying to book people to pray continuously in 30 minute increments. I would love to be able to grant this sweet family that wish. Please pray about committing 30 minutes in prayer for this precious child. If you are interested please send me your name and number and Tamara or Shana will call to set up a time with you. I believe in the miracle of prayer! What an awesome testimony to have when this tumor is gone by the MRI on the 25th. The doctors perceived this to be a hopeless situation, the faith that Tamara and her family have has proven that it is not! Satan may win some battles but he will not win this war! Please pass this around and lets get as many people as we can to pray for Ella between the 20th and 25th. Send me your contact info and someone will contact you.Thank you so much! Jennifer
(Ashley, I copied your post from your website except of course for Russell going to school with Tamara. You had already worded it so greatly, I didn't see any sense in me changing it, ha!

No comments: