Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Terrific Tuesday!

Today Cole is officially TWO!!!!! Luke and I woke him up singing Happy Birthday! I think he would've rather kept sleeping though. He has a present to open tonight when his dad gets home. Although, his party was Saturday I cannot let him not have any presents to open today! He is such a joy. I am very thankful to God for sending him to us.

Today starts my work week. I am so thankful my work week is only three days. As of right now, we do not have plans for the weekend which is rare for us. I am thinking about just Russell and I going to Meridian to eat and watch a movie. It's been a while since we have done anything just the two of us. But then a day of doing nothing sounds good too since the rest of the month there is something(s) every weekend. Somehow, my calendar has gotten very full through the end of June already!

2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Happy Birthday Cole! Hope you have a ton of fun. Jennifer, I am so glad you are blogging again!

Purposeful Inspiration said...

Happy Birthday Cole {again}! Can't wait to meet you in a few weeks :)